who is seal dating now - Sc dating
(14) "Savings and loan association" is a state-chartered savings and loan association or building and loan association or a federally-chartered savings and loan association.(15) "Security" includes any note, stock, treasury stock, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in an oil, gas or mining title or lease or in payments out of production under such a title or lease, collateral trust certificate, transferable share, voting -trust certificate or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a security, any certificate of interest or participation in any temporary or interim certificate, receipt or certificate of deposit for or any warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase any of the foregoing.
A husband or wife declared to be chargeable with the support of his or her spouse and children, if possessed of sufficient means or able to earn such means, may be required to pay for their support a fair and reasonable sum according to his or her means, as may be determined by the court. If a fine be imposed the circuit court may, in its discretion, order that a portion of the fine be paid to a proper and suitable person or agency for the maintenance and support of the defendant's spouse or minor unmarried legitimate or illegitimate child. Any consent given pursuant to this article shall not be subject to disaffirmance because of minority when such minor reaches majority. New Section Former Section 63-5-500 20-7-140 63-5-510 20-7-150 63-5-520 20-7-160 63-5-530 20-7-170 63-5-540 20-7-180 63-5-550 20-7-190 63-5-560 20-7-200 63-5-570 20-7-210 63-5-580 20-7-220 63-5-590 20-7-230 63-5-600 20-7-240 Definitions.
As used in this section "reasonable support" means an amount of financial assistance which, when combined with the support the member is reasonably capable of providing for himself or herself, will provide a living standard for the member substantially equal to that of the person owing the duty to support. (B) Any person who fails to receive the support required by this section may petition to a circuit court of competent jurisdiction for a rule to show cause why the obligated person should not be required to provide such support and after proper service and hearing the circuit court shall in all appropriate cases order such support to be paid. Health services to minors without parental consent. In this article, unless the context otherwise requires: (1) "Adult" is a person who has attained the age of twenty-one years.
(E) This section does not apply to persons having custody or charge of a minor under the authority of a state agency or a county social services department or to state agencies or county departments of social services which have legal custody or charge of a minor. (8) "Guardian" of a minor means the general guardian, guardian, tutor or curator of his property or estate, appointed or qualified by a court of this State or another state.
(9) "Issuer" is a person who places or authorizes the placing of his name on a security, other than as a transfer agent, to evidence that it represents a share, participation or other interest in his property or in an enterprise, or to evidence his duty or undertaking to perform an obligation evidenced by the security or who becomes responsible for in place of any such person.
Unless the testator in his will designates the custodian, who shall be an adult, a guardian of the minor or a trust company, his personal representative shall, subject to any limitations contained within the will, have the power to name as the custodian an adult, a guardian of the minor or a trust company and shall distribute the subject of the gift by transferring it in the manner and form provided in the preceding items of this subsection.
(8) If the gift is preceded by a gift in trust to some other person, by stating in the will or inter vivos trust instrument that it is made under the South Carolina Uniform Gifts to Minors Act.
(16) "Transfer agent" is a person who acts as authenticating trustee, transfer agent, registrar or other agent for an issuer in the registration of transfers of its securities or in the issue of new securities in the cancellation of surrendered securities. (2) If the subject of the gift is a security not in registered form, by delivering it to an adult other than the donor, a guardian of the minor or a trust company, accompanied by a statement of gift in the following form, in substance, signed by the donor and the person designated as custodian: "GIFT UNDER THE SOUTH CAROLINA UNIFORM GIFTS TO MINORS ACT __________(name of donor) __________ hereby delivers to __________ (name of custodian) __________ as custodian for __________ (name of minor) __________ under the South Carolina Uniform Gifts to Minors Act the following security: (insert an appropriate description of the security delivered sufficient to identify it) (signature of donor) __________ (name of custodian) __________ hereby acknowledges receipt of the above-described security as custodian for the above minor under the Uniform Gifts to Minors Act.
(17) "Trust company" is a bank, corporation or other legal entity authorized to exercise trust powers in this State. Dated: __________ (Signature of custodian)" (3) If the subject of the gift is money, by paying or delivering it to a broker or a domestic financial institution for credit to an account in the name of the donor, another adult or a trust company followed in substance by the words: "as custodian for __________ (name of minor) __________ under the Uniform Gifts to Minors Act".
(12) "Member of a minor's family" means any of the minor's parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts, whether of the whole blood or the half blood, or by or through legal adoption.Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating